The Rose Society of Ontario was founded in 1913 in Toronto by a group of dedicated ladies. Men were admitted in 1918, and by 1954 membership had spread across the country. To reflect that fact our name was officially changed to the Canadian Rose Society.
We have members from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and from the 49th parallel in the south to the Northwest Territories in the north. Because our members are so widely spread out, our publications both digital and print, are a very important link.
Materials for this collection provided by: The Canadian Rose Society